Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Digital Day


I am enjoying my time off from work, although that is ending this week. I had a chance to finish an image I started a couple of days ago, along with 2 more. This first image I just finished, with elements from Deviant Art and Deviant Scrap. Last week I went to the Paul Gaultier exhibit here in Dallas, and it was really fabulous. there were lots of designs with lace and netting over the face, so this image reminded me of the exhibit.

This next picture also reminded me of the mannequins he had at the beginning of the exhibit.

And, finally, I have an image of Sully, a 95 pound Labrador that we rescued last year. We think he is about 6 years old, and he is wonderful. We also have a husky. Sully is very hard to photograph, and this was one of the best pictures.